Our mission is to manage and operate a system of parks that will add quality to life, build community pride and spirit, promote physical fitness and self improvement, evoke an emotional and intellectual response to connections with nature, consider long term open space needs, preserve endangered species, and improve air quality.
Parks Pass Available
The Williamson County Parks Pass offers special benefits for users of County Parks. Passholders will receive a variety of discounts towards day-use fees, overnight camping, pavilion rentals, and more. Check out the full list of benefits on our parks pass page. Purchase your parks pass in one of three ways:
- Purchase Parks Pass Online
- In person at the Parks Headquarters at Southwest Williamson County Regional Park, River Ranch County Park and the Expo Center
- By calling 512-943-1920
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Read and download the cancellation policy (PDF)
Southwest Regional Park Facilities Status
Call the rain-out phone line for updates: 512-943-3366.
|Disc Golf Course||Open|
Southwest Regional Park Sport Field Reservations
For interested parties needing field reservations on a recurring basis, the following outlines the general timeframe by which those reservation requests will be accepted and considered. Due to the demand for facilities, reservation requests cannot be guaranteed.
Football & Soccer
- Spring: recurring reservation request period is early November for play between mid-February through May.
- Fall: recurring reservation request period is early May for play between mid-August through November.
Baseball / Softball
- Spring: recurring request period generally occurs in late December.
- Fall: recurring request period generally occurs in late June.
Newsletter and Videos
At the Park with Mark!
We are excited to present to you a new video series from our Parks department: "At the Park with Mark!" Join Mark, our knowledgeable Trail Steward of the Williamson County Parks department, as he counts down the top 5 rules of Trail Etiquette! Catch y'all outside!
Williamson County Expo Center
Have you visited our Williamson County Expo Center in Taylor? This impressive facility has been host to so many types of events, and it's part of our Parks Department! In this episode of "At the Park with Mark", Events Steward Mark explains the history of the Expo Center and how it does a fantastic job of bringing the community together, one great event at a time!
Follow us on Instagram: @wilcotxparks