Show All Answers

1. What fingerprinting services are available?
2. How can I get Vehicle crash reports?
3. I need a copy of a report (not a vehicle crash), where can I get it?
4. I need to report loose livestock, animals running at large, a dog bite or an injured or dead animal. How do I?
5. If I need to report a controlled burn or have questions regarding the County burn ban, where do I go?
6. If i want to pick up property that is in evidence, what do I do?
7. What are the steps for disposal of used medications?
8. How do I report drug activity?
9. What is the procedure for removal of dead animals?
10. I need contact information, where should I look?