How do I get specialty signs installed on a road?

For signs other than normal regulatory traffic signs, you will need to send a letter and or petition with signatures of area residents to our department stating your request and reasons/justification for needing the sign. The road administrator will then approve or disapprove this request. If your request is approved you will need to then purchase the sign yourself and the road department will install the sign if on a county maintained road.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a culvert installed for my driveway?
2. How can I find out if a road is maintained by the County?
3. How do I contact the Road & Bridge Division?
4. What rules does the County have about mail boxes?
5. Whom do I contact about road repair or maintenance?
6. How do I get specialty signs installed on a road?
7. Whom do I notify about dead animals on the road?
8. Who plans new roads?
9. Whom do I call about litter on the road?
10. I'm a contractor, how do I bid on County road work?