How do I contact the Road & Bridge Division?

Call: 512-943-3330

Email: [email protected],


Williamson County
Road & Bridge Division
3151 SE Inner Loop
Georgetown, TX 78626

Office Hours:  Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Our offices are located in the County Central Maintenance Facility. 
If calling outside of business hours, please leave a voicemail. Messages are checked every morning, Monday - Friday. 
In an emergency outside regular office hours, please call the Sheriff's Department at 512-943-1300.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a culvert installed for my driveway?
2. How can I find out if a road is maintained by the County?
3. How do I contact the Road & Bridge Division?
4. What rules does the County have about mail boxes?
5. Whom do I contact about road repair or maintenance?
6. How do I get specialty signs installed on a road?
7. Whom do I notify about dead animals on the road?
8. Who plans new roads?
9. Whom do I call about litter on the road?
10. I'm a contractor, how do I bid on County road work?