What is the procedure for removal of dead animals?

If you notice a dead animal on the side of a county maintained road, please call Road and Bridge at 512-943-3330, and they will get it taken care of as soon as possible. They do not have the means to pick up large livestock nor will they go onto personal property. Animal Control nor Road and Bridge will pick up dead animals in your yard.

Show All Answers

1. What fingerprinting services are available?
2. How can I get Vehicle crash reports?
3. I need a copy of a report (not a vehicle crash), where can I get it?
4. I need to report loose livestock, animals running at large, a dog bite or an injured or dead animal. How do I?
5. If I need to report a controlled burn or have questions regarding the County burn ban, where do I go?
6. If i want to pick up property that is in evidence, what do I do?
7. What are the steps for disposal of used medications?
8. How do I report drug activity?
9. What is the procedure for removal of dead animals?
10. I need contact information, where should I look?