How do I report drug activity?

You can call 512-943-1170 to report any activity you believe to be drug related or you can email the Drug Info Section.

Show All Answers

1. What fingerprinting services are available?
2. How can I get Vehicle crash reports?
3. I need a copy of a report (not a vehicle crash), where can I get it?
4. I need to report loose livestock, animals running at large, a dog bite or an injured or dead animal. How do I?
5. If I need to report a controlled burn or have questions regarding the County burn ban, where do I go?
6. If i want to pick up property that is in evidence, what do I do?
7. What are the steps for disposal of used medications?
8. How do I report drug activity?
9. What is the procedure for removal of dead animals?
10. I need contact information, where should I look?