I need a copy of a report (not a vehicle crash), where can I get it?

If you are looking for a copy of your incident report, arrest report or incarceration verification, please call 512-943-1300 and push option 5.

If you have been told to put your request in writing, fill out the Open Records Request Form (PDF). Do not fill out this request unless you have been requested to do so as this could delay receiving your reports. You can email Open Records Division the request in to mail in the request, fax it to 512-943-1444, or bring it in person. You are not required to use our form, we just provide it to assist you in getting all the needed information to process your request.

Show All Answers

1. What fingerprinting services are available?
2. How can I get Vehicle crash reports?
3. I need a copy of a report (not a vehicle crash), where can I get it?
4. I need to report loose livestock, animals running at large, a dog bite or an injured or dead animal. How do I?
5. If I need to report a controlled burn or have questions regarding the County burn ban, where do I go?
6. If i want to pick up property that is in evidence, what do I do?
7. What are the steps for disposal of used medications?
8. How do I report drug activity?
9. What is the procedure for removal of dead animals?
10. I need contact information, where should I look?