How to obtain a Travel Permit?

A request needs to be made to your Probation Officer by phone or email at least two weeks before the departure date. There will be no Travel Permits issued on Fridays. If you are requesting out-of-state travel, you may be asked to post an extradition fee. This fee would be used to return you to the State of Texas should you fail to return on your own or violate your probation while out of state. Offenders who are delinquent in their Court-ordered fees will likely be denied a travel permit.

Show All Answers

1. Can I have my CSR hours changed into a fine?
2. Can I pay off all my court costs, restitution, probation fees, and fines up front?
3. How do I determine if my Driver’s License is under suspension?
4. How to obtain a Travel Permit?
5. What are the hours of operation?
6. What happens during a home visit? What should I expect? What are my rights?
7. What happens if I miss or am late for an appointment?
8. What is appropriate dress for office visits?
9. What is not allowed in the offices?
10. What information is available to the public, family members, victims, etc. regarding my probation status?
11. What rights do I lose as a person placed on probation?
12. What should I bring on first Office Visit?
13. When and where does Community Service Restitution (CSR) meet?
14. When and where is the Victim Impact Panel (VIP) held?
15. Williamson County Adult Probation - Georgetown Satellite Office
16. Will I have to do a urinalysis at my first office visit?