- Be a Citizen of the United States and of this State;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Reside in Williamson County;
- Be able to read, write and communicated in the English language;
- Be of sound mind.
You cannot serve on a jury if:
- You have been convicted of a felony or of any type of theft (unless rights have been restored);
- You are now on probation or deferred adjudication for a felony or for any type of theft; or
- You are now under indictment for a felony or are now under criminal charges for any type of theft.
- If you are in doubt, or think you may not be qualified to serve on a jury for one of the above or any other reasons, please notify the judge.