- Listen and provide emotional Support Be an advocate
- Assist friends or families in understanding the effects of stress
- Provide additional resources
The peer support team is made up of fellow medics dedicated to supporting the mental health of our colleagues. We are all trained in basic individual and group crisis management as well as mental health first aid. Our role is to provide initial support during and after a stressful event. We are also here to provide additional mental health resources as needed. Confidentiality between team members and field staff is protected by law and will be upheld at all times.
- For any immediate life treatment, do not hesitate to call 911.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The EAP is a service that can refer an employee or family member to an appropriate counselor.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Bluebonnet Trails Community Services
Our mission includes the provision of valued services to adults with serious mental illness or emotional disorders.
Crisis Hotline: 800-841-1255