Which court is my case in?

The defendant may call our office at (512) 943-1150 regarding the court to which his/her case has been assigned. Usually this information may be found on the notice to appear in court.

Show All Answers

1. I've moved to another county/state. Do I still have to report for jury duty?
2. How do I get jury information?
3. How much do you charge for paper copies?
4. How do I file an appeal from J.P./Municipal Court?
5. Where do I make Probation payments?
6. What do I need to do to get my driver's license reinstated?
7. Can you tell me how to file my own court case?
8. What do I do if I don't have a lawyer?
9. What do I need to do to have my cash bond returned?
10. Can I get an extension on my fine and court costs?
11. When is my payment due?
12. How much do I owe for fine and court costs?
13. How can I change my court date?
14. When is my court date?
15. What is my/my client's cause number?
16. Which court is my case in?
17. How do I get a case set or get information on a court hearing?
18. Has a case been filed on this person?
19. Can you tell me what the status is on a cause number?
20. How do I contact the County Clerk's Office Courts Division?
21. Where is the Hot Check Department?
22. Where do I file an Occupational License?