Name, Address, or DPS Change

Name or Address Change Within County

If you are currently registered to vote in Williamson County, and have moved within the county or have changed your name, please make sure to update your voter registration information. Voter Name and Address Change page

Another way to make a change is to use the space on the back of your Williamson County Voter Registration Certificate to indicate change(s). If you do not have your voter registration certificate, you can send us a letter indicating the change.

Or you may complete a Voter Registration Application (PDF) with your new information and check the "Change" box above the citizenship question. Information cannot be accepted via email. You may fax your application to 512-943-1634 but it must be followed by the hard copy within four days.

Questions can be emailed to Voter Registration
(Applications and change of address information cannot be accepted via email.)

How to Submit

Mail to:

Williamson County Elections
P.O. Box 209
Georgetown, TX, 78627

Hand Deliver:

Inner Loop Annex
301 SE. Inner Loop, Suite 104
Georgetown, Texas 78626

Registering Through DPS - Moving From Another County

If you are registered to vote in another county and have moved to Williamson County, you will need to register to vote at your new address. Voter Name and Address Change page or you may complete a Voter Registration Application (PDF) with your new information.

New procedure established September 2020 allows voters who are updating their Texas Driver License online through DPS to update their voter registration at the same without an additional form even if the voter has moved to another county. Fees may apply for the Driver License Change.

If you are not eligible to change your license online, visit the Register to Vote page for more information about submitting a new application.